Crisis Preventive Course
Times are changing
Today we do not need to travel to a war zone to face brutality and terror. New situations arise due to socio-political events and cultural changes in recent years. This leaves us no choice to deal with the topic.
For years, our trainers have been in their specialized associations fighting against organized crime (in the Balkans) or against terror (in Afghanistan or Africa).
Situational awareness, danger potential and indicators for special situations are deeply rooted in our senses and should be sensitized again through effective scenario training.
Goal: This seminar is intended to give the participants an insight into what opportunities they have to help protect and save their lives and those of other citizens.
- Teaching Terror in 2018 (Run, Hide, Fight)
- Active shooter
- Escape and Evasion & Urban Survival Course
- Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Drills - You Do not Need to Be a Doctor to Save Your Life
- Multiple Krav Maga Units
- How to Survive in an Amok Location
- Classes Armory
- Gun Training, Safe handling in case of sudden possession or handling in case of self-defense
- How can I defend myself and my loved ones in an AMOK situation?